Now where is that handbasket....
RT--it's a disagreement. BWC is going to see people around here as too uptight and serious, most of the people on this board are going to see him as disrespectful and callous.
It's not going to change...just how it is. This is a subject better taken to PM's if we want to debate it...just my thoughts.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Now where is that handbasket....
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now where is that handbasket.... </div></div>
i dont know i fell out on my way to hell........i guess i wasnt in the express handbasket.......i must have boarded the local instead with my express ticket
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Screw it in the dead horses', tits up ass then. </div></div>
I think he was being sarcastic
Reeking of awesomeness!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Borat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Screw it in the dead horses', tits up ass then. </div></div>
I think he was being sarcastic </div></div>
irregardless......dont play the high morality card then do that being sarcastic or not
if you are really that high and moral you dont say that even sarcastically just incase somebody may not take it as sarcasm and thus ruining your high moral stance
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
basically
this is why those that question the morality of others often turn out to be a joke.......its a great argument when it fits your agenda......but when they fail to think for one minute about the battle they embarked on.......its right back to normal for them </div></div>
Seems like I expressed my argument regarding the morality issue in my next to last post. Seems like you were the one who bailed on the battle that you embarked on, pal.
And as for that remark I made, Borat was correct in saying it was sarcasm. I purposefully posted it with the knowledge that I would get railed, possibly by a mod or two, which is exactly what happened. Sort of a double standard that exists around here, to some degree.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks